JOBS IN PUNE FOR FRESHERS
A good news for all the fresh graduates passing out this year, The job opportunities fresher’s would be presented with by the market is significantly higher as compared for the last year. The requirement for graduates in the bracket of 0-3 year experience has popped up by 12 %, as reported by leading portal.
The fresh graduates from Pune city has much to rejoice, as all the major sectors
- Information technology,
- Real estate,
- new-age industry such as startups
are showing good hiring intent. As reported most of the people see Pune as the fast growth city in terms of career. One of IT giant has doubled it package at entry level. BPO and KPO provide much faster growth, such companies are abundant in Pune.
The primary research pan India conducted by with 120 plus companies for the hiring requirements showed nearly 50 percent of these employers were very positive about their Hiring Intent, The various sectors like
- Financial Services,
- Insurance and
- Retail sectors,
project a strong bounce back in hiring figures with a growth of 10-15% as compared to the previous year, and leading in creating hiring sentiment to a positive pole.Where as,Sectors that showed slow hiring intent were
- Consumer Goods and Durable s,
- Core Sector (Oil & Gas, Power, Steel, and Minerals etc.),
- Hardware and
- IT sector,All these will witness a moderate growth in hiring numbers
Growth and Career Advancement
Every fresh graduate searching job in Pune, has the dream of stable growth and advancement, every fresher’s will see it full filling, As per the survey, Out of the seven cities to pick up job and have steady fast job growth and Pune stands second in the list. Fresher searching job in Pune have a lot to cheer for this good news.
The best cities a fresher’s can to move and have stability and career growth
1. Bengaluru / Bangalore
2. Pune / Poona
Job In Pune For Any Graduate Student
You might be a fresher from any stream, whether you have completed your graduation or equivalent with
- Bachelor of Arts-BA
- Bachelor of Computer Application-BCA
- Bachelor of Business Administration-BBA
- Bachelor of Commerce-B.Com
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc Etc
Any Graduate can get a jobs in Pune provided he adhere a disciplined method for job search and prepare properly for the interview. As there are ample of opportunities in a fast growing city like Pune, there is a big flow from various cities of country for education and employment. Pune is turning out to be a hot destination for everyone.
Openings For Undergraduates in Pune
The sectors that are dominant in Pune are
- Auto industries
- Auto Ancillaries involved in manufacturing for the auto majors
- The Information technology
- ITES, KPO and BPO that
- Real Estate and Infra structure growth as recorded
Has shown a notable rise in hiring activity, with double digits. As all the sector are growing well .Undergraduate have good opportunity. BPO back office jobs in Pune are in plenty for undergraduates or equivalent ITI and Polytechnic students can look forward for manufacturing units to offer them ample job opportunities.As the retail sector, Healthcare sector is growing it throws sufficient opportunities even for the aspirant who are looking to get employed on the basis of HSC qualification or searching for after 12th jobs in Pune city
Approximate Salary for Job in Pune(Fresh Graduates)
The most important area of Interest for any fresh candidate for while searching for job in Pune is the salary that is offered by the employer. Any Fresher candidate can expect in the range of 10-15 thousand minimum to begin with, How ever the many employers are revising it, and for good fresh candidates the entry can be in a higher slab
Sources Job Search in Pune
Candidates searching job in Pune as fresher’s can easily find one as there are many source available, the conventional one are
- Placement Consultant,
- College Placement cell
- New paper appointments
- Walk in drives New Trends or latest sources for job search in Pune are
- Career Fairs organized by various Industry groups, Educational Institutes, Businesses
- Interactions with the Companies Internships during summer/ winter
Interview Tips for Fresher’s
One of survey clearly highlights that around 50% of the fresher’s appearing for the interview either do not meet the skills requirement specified for the job, where as some may possess the required skills to meet the basic requirement of employers. It is advisable to take self skill check before attending interview. Here are few tips to be followed to ensure you portray your good image.
- To get the job and sustain your position in a company proper grooming is of utmost importance, so be formally dressed
- Reaching late for lecture is acceptable as a student, but punctuality is a sign of professional, be on time for the interview
- Carry a copy of interview call email, might be required by the security personal.
- Carry multiple copies of resumes
- Visit the employer’s website, study it well.
- Mute cell phone, never take calls during discussion
- Avoid you urge to online chat with friends
FRESHER’S ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FIRST STEP TOWARDS SUCCESS