Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future, and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of this future into reality. Setting goals is a great way to give yourself direction, focus and motivation
The process of setting goals helps you choose where you want to go in life. Whether your goals are big or small, the first step in achieving them is deciding what they are By knowing precisely what you want to achieve, you know where you have to concentrate your efforts & spot the distractions. Defining goals putting a plan together can yield good results.
There are different types of Goals can be set in various categories like
- Career Goal – Where you want to reach in your career by what time, or do what you want to achieve?
- Financial Goal – How much one wants to earn & by what stage? Understanding how is this related to your career goals?
- Education Goal – There could be knowledge which one wants to acquire in particular? What information and skills will one needs to have in order to achieve these goals?
- Family Goal – One might be want to be a parent? how you can be a good parent? How do you want to be seen by a partner other members of your family?
- Artistic Goal – You want to achieve any artistic goals?
- Attitude Goal – Any part of your mindset holding you back? Is there any part of the way that you behave that upsets you?
- Physical Goal – There can be athletic goals that one wants to achieve, or one wants good health deep into old age.
- Pleasure Goal – One wants to enjoy himself (Ensure that some of your life is for you)
- Public Service Goal – One wants to make the world a better place.If so, how?