All aspirant seeking admission to MBA/MMS have to appear entrance examination either, state level of central level. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra is the regulatory body which conduct computer based entrance test at state level on yearly basis for MBA aspirants. It is also known as MAH MBA CET . Depending upon test scores, aspirants can get admission in various MBA/MMS institutes in Maharashtra. There will be no negative marking. The official notification is likely to be released in 4th week of January.
The exam pattern for MAH CET 2019 includes four sections that are
- Verbal ability/Reading Comprehension,
- Logical Reasoning,
- Qualitative Aptitude, and
- Abstract Reasoning.
Degree final year students and graduates with a minimum of 50% aggregate are eligible to appear for the exam.
- The MBA CET 2019 test scores will be accepted by all management colleges with DTE approval.
- The candidates will be allotted institutions and universities on the basis of MAH CET scores.
- The results will be out in second/third week of March 2019.
Apart for the MAH CET, there other examinations like AMIA,AMMI,ATMA,CMAT,CAT,XAT which makes on eligible for the admissions to management course