INTERVIEW TIPS-INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Every final year student is looking for placement in a reputed company with decent salary and perks. Which is a typical and fair expectation of any & every final year student. All the student look upon their college and popular placement cell for providing them with good job opportunities and general interview tipsand train them on common interview questionswhich are asked frequently during any interview, But all the promises made at the time of admission by the admission cell were never delivered by the popular placement cell of college. Most of the students are rejected in campus interview just because their placement cell provides only typical training sessions to them, where even for most likely interview questions required to be answered for any job interview are not even covered by the placement training. CALL TO KNOW MORE ABOUT INTERVIEW SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM.
The companies that visit campus have a generalized or set procedure for campus interviews, which requires good level of preparation but, most of the colleges fail to provide students with sufficient interview trainingfor common interview questions to all the students. The students are not even made to practice for typical interview questions, which are asked frequently during different rounds of interview.ATTEND OUR INTERVIEW TRAINING BATCH
The interviewer has big challenge of interviewing large number of candidates and expects, the students to be well preparedwith basic interview questions, but the college placement team even does not take enough effort to provide interview guidance for most likely interview questions or popular interview questions. Students are not even supported with mock interview sessions and the result is failure to clear the interview and lose a good job opportunity. JOINTHE NEXTINTERVIEW TRAINING BATCH.
One of survey clearly highlights that around 50% of the fresher’s appearing for the interview either do not meet the skills requirement specified for the job. They are unaware about frequently asked questions and lack basic interview training on interview skills and commoninterview questions,where as very few possess the required skills to meet the basic requirement of employers and the frequently asked questions very well. It is advisable for any fresher, to take self skill check before attending interview. Here are few interview tipsto be followed to ensure you portray your good image.CALL FOR DEMO SESSION
Happy to Help You
Drop us a line about your interview problems
COMMON INTERVIEW TIPS
- Proper grooming is of utmost importance, so be dressed in typical formals
- Punctuality is a sign of professional, be on time or before, for the interview
- Carry a copy of interview call email, most likely required at the security gate.
- Carry multiple copies of resumes, Generally required for panel members
- Visit the employer’s website, study it well. typical question,commonly asked.
- Mute cell phone, never take calls during discussion
- Most common mistake during interview-online chat with friends, Avoid it
ENGLISH SPEAKING TRAINING
To know more about Spoken English Course
JOB INTERVIEW PREPARATION
A common situation faced by each and every candidate is interview preparation. Most of the students are not aware about it.The general question that arise before attending interview are
- Where do get information about interview?
- Who will conduct interview?
- What is interview process?
- What regular or typical interview questionwill be asked?
- What are likely rounds of interview will be there?
- Is there be group discussionround on general or specific topic ?
- Is there panel for interview ?
- What information should I collect about common competitors ?
- How should I reach the interview venue? And MOST IMPORTANT
- How to answers FAQ or most commonly asked interview questions ?
- Find correct answerfor popular interview questions?
MICROSOFT EXCEL TRAINING
To know more about Microsoft Excel Course
TRAINING ON COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
A common tool for evaluating the candidate during interview is frequently asked questionnaire, commonly known as job interview questions which has can be easily answered with proper practice and preparation for interview challenges thrown by the interviewer. CALL TO KNOW MORE ABOUT INTERVIEW TRAINING SKILLS
Pre interview preparation is time consuming, due to which most of aspirants under estimate certain aspects of preparation, which creates a bad impression with the interviewer that finally leads to unfavorable outcome for the entire effort put in by the candidate. Our Interview skills training module is one of well researched and scientifically developed interview preparationmodule, which helps the candidate to be confident at the time of interview, free of any anxiety and answer common interview questions with ease. The job interview training module helps the students prepare answers for frequent ,most common interview question apart from the other aspect of job interview. CALL FOR DEMO SESSION
The Interview skills training programis equips the students with different aspects of interview and in a comfortable position to handle various rounds of interview. The mock interview workshop outline familiarizes with commonly asked interview questions & the following stages, as follows.
- Interview process:-Cover the different or typical rounds of interview
- Interviewer’s:- Introduces them to different people involved in selection
- Telephonic Interview:- Gives general tips for telephonic round
- Panel Interview:-Candidates faces interview panel with different experts
- Aptitude Interview:- Checks the candidates ability to perform job task
- Personal Interview:-Deeper Information or evaluation about skills & Work ex
- Technical Interview:-Doubly checks your qualification & technical abilities
- Functional Interview:- Checks work experience, is the person right fit for job
- HR Interview:-Checks the background, Integrity,Candidate SWOT analysis
The interview skills training module equips the candidate for different rounds of interview, with interview techniques and makes it easier to handle different interview question, Which are frequently asked during behavioral interview or stress interview.
A good news for all the fresh graduates passing out this year, The job opportunities fresher’s would be presented with by the market is significantly higher as compared for the last year. The requirement for graduates in the bracket of 0-3 year experience has popped up by 12 %, as reported by leading portal but the key to success is preparing for the typical interview questions asked during first round of interview. JOIN THE INTERVIEW TRAINING BATCH
TALLY ERP COURSE
To know more about Training on Tally ERP
JOB INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITIES
The fresh graduates from Pune city has much to rejoice, as all the major sectors
- Information technology,
- Real estate,
- new-age industry such as startups
are showing good hiring intent. As reported most of the people see Pune as the fast growth city in terms of career. One of IT giant has doubled it package at entry level. BPO and KPO provide much faster growth, such companies are abundant in Pune. But candidates are unable to clear interview due lack of proper interview training. . . JOIN OUR INTERVIEW TRAINING BATCH
The primary research pan India conducted by with 120 plus companies for the hiring requirements showed nearly 50 percent of these employers were very positive about their Hiring Intent, but reject fresher due inadequate common interview skills & inability to answer common interview questions. The various sectors like
- Financial Services,
- Insurance and
- Retail sectors,
Project a strong bounce back in hiring figures with a growth of 10-15% as compared to the previous year, and leading in creating hiring sentiment to a positive pole.Where as,Sectors that showed slow hiring intent were
- Consumer Goods and Durable s,
- Core Sector (Oil & Gas, Power, Steel, and Minerals etc.),
- Hardware and
- IT sector,All these will witness a moderate growth in hiring numbers CALL FOR DEMO SESSION
Know about Training on Soft Skills & Personality
JOB IN PUNE FOR FRESHER
You might be a fresher from any stream, whether you have completed your graduation or equivalent with
- Bachelor of Arts-BA
- Bachelor of Computer Application-BCA
- Bachelor of Business Administration-BBA
- Bachelor of Commerce-B.Com
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc Etc
Any Graduate can get a jobs in Pune provided he adhere a disciplined method for job search and prepare properly for the popular or likely interview questions. As there are ample of opportunities in a fast growing city like Pune, there is a big flow from various cities of country for education and employment. Pune is turning out to be a hot destination for everyone and only those students who have some interview tips or are prepared to face the common or likely interview questions confidently can clear interview round successfully. JOIN OUR INTERVIEW SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM IN PUNE
PRESENTATION SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
To know about Training on Presentation Skills
SOURCES FOR JOB SEARCH
Candidates searching job in Pune as fresher’s can easily find one as there are many source available, the typical one are
- Placement Consultant,
- College Placement cell
- New paper appointments
- Walk in drives New Trends or latest sources for job search in Pune are
- Career Fairs organized by various Industry groups,Institutes, Businesses
- Interactions with the Companies Internships during summer/ winter
- Career counseling JOIN OUR INTERVIEW SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM IN PUNE
FRESHER’S ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FIRST STEP TOWARDS SUCCESS
SELLING SKILLS- SALES TRAINING
To know about Training on Sales Development