Formal Email Writing
Like Business Etiquette's are considered to be important by most of the organizations and expect their work force be well verse with them. Good Business etiquette reflect high level of professionalism which helps the clients to differentiate them from the competitors. The same applies while communicating through Formal Email Writing. Email etiquette is the set of rules by which you write formal emails either for your business or your personal communication. Email etiquette's includes
- Use of common language in formal email
- A standard code of behavior used during writing business emails
Which is adopted and becomes standard practice in a community, These enables that everybody to function smoothly, without as many roadblocks or misunderstandings arising out of unprofessional written emails. For business interactions, this makes easy and establishes a professional standard of conduct that every organization has in common with the other businesses. Fluency to write formal emails in English is top or essential skill desired by any employer in this digital era.
Importance of Formal Email Writing Skills
- Employees effective email/letter writing skills drives sales.
- Workforce ability to write Professional emails, boosts employers brand.
- Effective business email writing skills improves efficiency and productivity.
- Employees ability to write formal email powers quality management.
- Effective writing aids bench strength and retention.
Business Emails Impact
Email communication is one of fastest way to of written communication inside and outside the organization. But due to poor email writing habit of the team members create a space for misunderstanding, confusion and leaves the reader with full of doubt,
Due improper drafting of message in email, the reader within or outside the organization feelings gets hurt, especially while dealing with the overseas client , a lot of care is needed by the writer.
Poor email writing skills of employees organizations pay huge cost in terms of it own brand name & quality of work force employed by them. This also badly affects the morale of the colleagues while dealing with clients.
Speed and efficiency feature of written communication i.e. email writing has made it use among the business house a popular and preferred tool of communication. Which instrumental in completion of any project on time. Employees if unable to write emails or poor writing skills hamper the project completion time. As it leads to
1) Creation/addition of problem,
2) Complicating the problem, rather resolving it and
3) Aggravating the problem
Surprisingly many organizations are doing little or nothing about it to improve these email writing skills of their employees.
- Many organizations fail recognize how important quality writing skills is for success of their organization
- Many think training cannot significantly improve employees email writing skills
- Most of them rely on the educational system is sufficient to hone writing skills of the new recruits.
Professional Email Writing Course
Business email writing course enables the writer
- Compose officially correct emails & their formats
- To understand the readers intent from email subject & content
- Give due importance to sequencing the message in email drafting.
- Drafting formal emails, makes writer think about appropriate subject line
- Address the reader of email with proper salutation,
- Identify and rectify common grammatical mistakes in email content.
- Learn about different formats of email writing
- Choose correct format of emails
- Professional business email writing course help the participant
- Learn the basic formats to write an email ,
- Understand the rules of formal email and
- Use basics of email etiquette's proficiently
required by any employee, individual or professional while communicating within or outside the organization.
Email Writing Tips & Techniques
|Fundamentals of Writing||Common Mistakes|
|Explores writing for your audience||Avoid producing ambiguous content|
|Discover the purpose of writing||Common spelling mistakes|
|Drafting accurate and concise||Use of active voice over the passive|
|Powerful presentation tips||Preventing overwriting|
|The importance of editing||Writing clear sentences|
|How to revise effectively||Avoid unclear antecedents & useless adverbs|